Re: Wind load design for Photovoltaic panel installations

Not sure either, since a screw or lag at each corner is likely more than enough to stop this thing from uplifting off the main roof. (I'd be more concern about the contractor actually hitting the rafter dead center so as not to split it with the lag). Even at 50 psf, for a 4x4 panel, that's only 200 lbs at each corner uplift.

-gm