Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Lamella Structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Lamella Structures
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:20:25 EDT
My AITC manual, First Edition, 1966, used in my timber engineering class at Cal Poly, has 11 pages of analysis for Lamella Roofs.
In a message dated 8/19/2008 10:49:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net writes:
It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Lamella Structures
- Next by Subject: RE: Lamella Structures
- Previous by thread: Re: Lamella Structures
- Next by thread: RE: Lamella Structures