From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: wet masonry

Some persons would soak the blocks in water for whatever they thought was appropriate amount of time before they would construct the wall.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA

In a message dated 8/19/2008 12:44:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, domdean(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
Does anyone know where I can find a definition of "wet masonry"? The project specifications state (under Quality Assurance) "Do not lay units that are wet or frozen." I've checked the Specification for Masonry Structures and could not find anything.