RE: South Australia practices

Conrad,

I am interested in your statement that "we require an independent technical check before approval can be granted".  How is this requirement defined - local building code, professional engineer practice requirements, or other?  Can you provide sample wording of the requirement?

Bill Sherman
CH2M HILL / DEN
720-286-2792