Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Dowel Locations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Dowel Locations
- From: "arunkumar" <carunkumar(--nospam--at)unity-usa.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:14:03 +0530
- Disposition-notification-to: "arunkumar" <carunkumar(--nospam--at)unity-usa.com>
I just done a ICF wall design with the boundary conditions at floor level and foundations as pinned. Because of Simply supported action the rebar calculated at mid point. Calculated rebar is given in full wall height without curtailment. While calculating dowel bars as per ACI Min requirement and by Shear friction. It is Less than Minimum requirement. Is it Dowel bar locations should match with Main rebar location everywhere. Can anyone suggest me in this context.
Engineers make the World
- Prev by Subject: RE: Doug. Fir Lumber Grades
- Next by Subject: Dowel Locations
- Previous by thread: RE: Is this news?
- Next by thread: Dowel Locations