RE: Northwest fabricator for 8" deep 12 ga Zees

We've dealt with the following company for building various different fabrication projects:

Western Steel Fabricators
10727 A St S
Tacoma, WA , 98444-6023
Phone: 253-383-4091
FAX: 253-383-0886

Contact is: Creig Sunstrom

12 gage is much lighter than anything we've had them do, so I'm not 100% confident they'll "fit the bill".

Tom

Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.
Manager, Product Evaluation
APA