Afghanistan reinforcing steel standards

I have a few questions with an international flavor for the list:

1.  What are the standard sizes and material properties are for indigenous reinforcing steel in Kabul.

2.  I would also like to know what the prevailing standards are for concrete, cement, aggregate, etc.

3.  Reactive aggregate?  If so, what are the standard mitigation methods?

Regards,
Harold Sprague

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!