Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE Section 12.11.2[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ASCE Section 12.11.2
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:43:30 EDT
Anchorage of Concrete & Masonry walls:
It appears that the minimum anchorage forces given here are regardless of the Seismic Design Category. Or, is there an exception somewhere?
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASCE 7-05 Section 184.108.40.206 (#4) clarification needed
- Next by Subject: ASTM A513 Tube Specs.
- Previous by thread: Re: Approved Epoxy for Threaded Rod Ancor Bolts :)
- Next by thread: aggregate size in elevated structural slab