From: Paul Feather [mailto:PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Calgary, Alberta

I need a professional engineer in Calgary.

Small contract, but great contact.

The client is Citadel / Lerch Bates, the premier window washing and equipment consultant in the world. I believe they have 6 of the worlds top ten tallest buildings as systems they designed and implemented, including that new monster tower in Dubai.

Anyone available?

Paul Feather PE, SE
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net
www.SE-Solutions.net