Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Conc Admixtures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Conc Admixtures
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:23:40 -0700
PCA has some method of earning CEU's that I had looked at before but never completed. There is a CEU contact listed on the registration form under the "Admixtures for Use in Concrete" module, for example. I am not sure exactly how they handle giving credit.On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Paul Feather <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net> wrote:
I need to get some CEU credit, and would love to actually do something useful.Is anyone aware of a Continuing Education course or seminar that presents information on the specification and use of concrete admixtures?Are any of the admixture reps doing office presentations like Hilti used to with their anchoring systems?Paul Feather PE, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Conc Admixtures
- Next by Subject: Concrete additives for Pool on roof?
- Previous by thread: Re: Conc Admixtures
- Next by thread: Calgary, Alberta