From: Christopher Wright [chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 10:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: e-mail

On Sep 7, 2008, at 11:13 PM, Phani Krishna wrote:

> Can anybody help me where can i get Mat footing and Machine
> foundatio design stuff in any websites for download without any
> charge....!!!
Even if there were such a thing, do you have any way of knowing if
it's actually worth a damn?

1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/

"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"