Pressure Treted Decking

I am working on a job where exposed, (to the elements), 2x6 flat spaced sheathing is to be used for a public balcony. I know there are adjustment factors for wet service and flat use, but is there a reduction due to the pressure treatment? Section 4.3.13 of the NDS talks about pressure treatment, but doesn't give any reduction factors. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer S.E.