Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pressure Treted Decking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Pressure Treted Decking
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:08:16 -0600
I am working on a job where exposed, (to the elements), 2x6 flat spaced sheathing is to be used for a public balcony. I know there are adjustment factors for wet service and flat use, but is there a reduction due to the pressure treatment? Section 4.3.13 of the NDS talks about pressure treatment, but doesn't give any reduction factors. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance,|
Larry Hauer S.E.
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now
- Prev by Subject: Re: Pressure Treated Decking
- Next by Subject: RE: Pressure Treted Decking
- Previous by thread: RE: Pilaster retrofit
- Next by thread: RE: Pressure Treted Decking