Service Magic(R) Structural Engineering "Lead"

Aman Pohyar,

Thank you for your invitation to provide structural engineering services for your residential projects for $.30/sf.  I'm sure you'll get swamped with offers from many qualified engineers to provide such services for even less, perhaps a nickel a sf.

But why stop with engineering, you could go into brain surgery for, say $5./hour, operating room included, etc.

Sincerely,

Ralph

PS  I'm copying a few of my friends with your wonderful opportunity.  I'm sure many of them will be eager to contact you to offer their services to you at such an attractive price.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.