From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 9:15 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Service Magic(R) Structural Engineering "Lead"

Now Ralph…

For a 10,000 sf house, that's $3k!

Nicezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile

312.622.0409 mobile

From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 10:12 AM
To: amanyar(--nospam--at)att.net
Cc: faxaway(--nospam--at)servicemagic.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Service Magic(R) Structural Engineering "Lead"

Aman Pohyar,

Thank you for your invitation to provide structural engineering services for your residential projects for $.30/sf.  I'm sure you'll get swamped with offers from many qualified engineers to provide such services for even less, perhaps a nickel a sf.

But why stop with engineering, you could go into brain surgery for, say $5./hour, operating room included, etc.

Sincerely,

Ralph

PS  I'm copying a few of my friends with your wonderful opportunity.  I'm sure many of them will be eager to contact you to offer their services to you at such an attractive price.