RE: "And The Walls Come Tumbin' Down..."

Bill:

I saw it too...

These reporters make a big deal out of anything they can get theirs hands
on...

They almost seem disappointed when New Orleans doesn't get clobbered by the
Hurricane.

Is your house OK?

If I remember, you live in that area.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile
312.622.0409 mobile

www.thefishercompanies.com
www.fpse.com

"England expects every officer and man to do his duty this day."

                                       - Admiral Horatio Nelson
                                         HMS Victory
                                         Trafalgar 1805