Simpson Moment Frames

Just saw an ad in a SE magazine for the new Simpson moment frames.
They're calling them "Ordinary Moment Frames".  I'd like to get
excited about this options, but ASCE 7-05 says that ordinary frames
aren't permitted in SDC D, which is where 95% of our designs are done.

Wondering if Simpson will get a special exception for their product,
or if these will only work in limited situations.  Does anyone have
any insight?

Thanks,

Chris