OT: Excel and Printing /Pagination

As anyone experienced problems sharing Excel spreadsheets in the same
office? As far as I know all our computers have the same Excel 2003 setup,
the same fonts, and the same default shared printer.

But set up a worksheet on one machine, hand it over to someone else, and the
pagination is all wrong. It was understandable when we had Excel 97, XP and
2003 on the different machines, but now all have 2003 version, and we still
have the problem.

Any suggestions of settings and options I may be missing.

TIA.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust