From: maryamma suresh(biji) [marymskp(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 1:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: drop panel reinfocement

Dear all,

Is it necessary to provide bottom minmum  reinforcement  for a drop panel in flat slab with drop panels?  Since it is compression zone I think reinforcement is not required.please tell yours opinion.

thanks,

Mariyamma suresh

Structural Engineer

Dubai

"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"