Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: PT ledger[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: PT ledger
- From: "Jerry Coombs" <JCoombs(--nospam--at)carollo.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 04:58:49 -0700
I couldn't agree strongly enough. But he asked "required" not "advisable". |
>>> "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com> 9/16/2008 3:51 PM >>>
Having seen plenty of rotted ledgers in my day on tilt-up buildings (be it from roof leaks or water migration out of concrete), I would discourage anyone from using this exception in the code. Looked at one not two months ago...
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Jerry Coombs <JCoombs(--nospam--at)carollo.com> wrote:
- Prev by Subject: RE: PT ledger
- Next by Subject: re: PT wood
- Previous by thread: Re: PT ledger
- Next by thread: Re: PT ledger