From: Conrad Harrison [mailto:sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Excel and Printing /Pagination

Lucas and others:

Seems Excel effectively just does a screen dump to the printer. Spreadsheets
will print differently on machines with different screen display DPI
settings. Guess that is what WYSIWYG means.

Check following:

Display Properties\Settings\Advanced\General\DPI Setting:

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust mailto:sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com
Adelaide South Australia