Re: Excel and Printing /Pagination

In other words, nobody really expected to ever have to print Excel sheets in a orderly, repeatable manner. As a result, the programmers were lazy and decided that only a "relative" printing size was necessary. Par for the course with MS. "You can do anything you want to do with your computer, as long as it exactly matches what we thought you should do."

Jordan