moisture intrusion

I am looking for an architect or engineer who does moisture intrusion evaluations of buildings. The potential project is in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

I will have nothing to do with it other than send your information to my client. Please, only if you have experience in this specific area.

Email me directly so as to not bother the list...

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
1510 E. Colonial Drive, Suite 301