Ikerd: Update Contact Information

AUTO-GENERATED Response:

This is to let you know that I am no longer with CDC \ Intertech after Sept. 17, 2008. I have enjoyed working with the team here at CDC \ Intertech and wish them the very best.

If your email is related to a project, please contact Nabil Hadawi at nhadawi(--nospam--at)idise.com

For future correspondences, my e-mail will be: will(--nospam--at)ikerd.com

Regards,
Will Ikerd