RE: Excel and Printing /Pagination

Chris,

I've generally never had problems with Excel. I change computers, change
versions of operating systems, and change version of Excel and my
spreadsheets still print as I expect. But I've never been able to swap
workbooks with my dad, without the need to reformat.

This time round it made even less sense because I created the workbooks on
one of the other computers in the first place. The one thing changed since I
stopped using that computer was the Display DPI setting.

On a windows XP machine, change the Display DPI setting and on a blank Excel
workbook (2003), you will notice the row height and column width change. It
only seems to affect Excel.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust