Pipe Stress Analysis

Can any of you recommend an individual or a company who can present a detailed seminar on pipe stress analysis (excluding hydraulic analysis) as applicable to refinery and/or a pipeline industry?

I have not been impressed with the training offered by companies who sell softwares such as CAESAR or AutoPipe. I am looking for someone who understands the basic concepts and uses the software as a tool to get over the grunt work.

Thanks.

Rajendran