Re: Structural Laminated Glazing >>Material Properties >> Engineering Calculations

Jim,

you may want to view this lecture at the University of Illinois.

Video and slides:
http://online.engr.uiuc.edu/webcourses/CEE495/Spring2004/Lecture06/Lecture06.htm

just slides:
http://online.engr.uiuc.edu/webcourses/CEE495/Spring2004/Lecture06/04-12-04-lecture06_files/frame.htm

It takes about an hour to view. There are some code references and other stuff.

Regards,

Alex