Re: Shear center of L-shape 'concrete' beam

Wontae,

While those suggesting the legs intersection seem to be correct, I have looked through the available literature and found formulas only for sections with one axis of symmetry like channel beam. Now the issue seems interesting to me, too.

In most general case, the flexural centre coordinates are described by a rather complex integral equation, given in Martin Sadd's book on elasticity of 2005.
I'll write more if I find a more usable equation.

Regards,
Alex.