RE: Hardy Frame Moment Frame

Thank you, I will certainly check this out.  I have tried to use the "patented" Side-Plate" system before, but Dave Houghton's licensing fees to use this system always "blew it out of the water".  I will have to see what this costs through the Hardy boys.

Bob Garner, S.E.

From: Henry Gallart [mailto:HGallart(--nospam--at)sideplate.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 10:28 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Hardy Frame Moment Frame

Since the list is discussing the subject of Moment Frames I feel obligated to make you aware that Hardy Frames, Inc. offers a Pre-engineered, Prequalified, and Pre-fabricated Special Moment Frame (SMF) solution that is available now for light frame construction.  The Hardy Frame® Moment Frame has been in full production for over two years and it uses the patented SidePlate Connection Technology which is evaluated as an SMF by ICC-ES and LA-City evaluation reports.

For more information on the Hardy Frame® Moment Frame, visit their website at www.hardyframe.com and/or call them at 800-754-3030 and request the latest catalog with over 300 standard frames.

Henry Gallart, S.E.