Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Hardy Frame Moment Frame[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Hardy Frame Moment Frame
- From: Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:57:11 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
I would respectfully caution Mr Gallart that his post could be construed as borderline SPAM. My opinion is that the information is helpful, but perhaps should have been written differently … maybe with a comment that is specific to whatever was being discussed on moment frames, then direct the readers to Hardy’s product.
Thank you, I will certainly check this out. I have tried to use the "patented" Side-Plate" system before, but Dave Houghton's licensing fees to use this system always "blew it out of the water". I will have to see what this costs through the Hardy boys.
Bob Garner, S.E.
From: Henry Gallart
the list is discussing the subject of Moment Frames I feel obligated to make
you aware that Hardy Frames, Inc. offers a Pre-engineered, Prequalified, and
Pre-fabricated Special Moment Frame (SMF) solution that is available now for
light frame construction. The Hardy Frame® Moment Frame has been in
full production for over two years and it uses the patented SidePlate
Connection Technology which is evaluated as an SMF by ICC-ES and LA-City
Henry Gallart, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hardy Frame Moment Frame
- Next by Subject: re: hooked ABs
- Previous by thread: RE: Hardy Frame Moment Frame
- Next by thread: Simpson Titen Screws in Existing Concrete Stemwall