Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tilt-up Pancake[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tilt-up Pancake
- From: <xmy987(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:30:45 -0700
In sites where there are space constraints and tilt up construction is desired, is it possible to “Pancake” the panels?
That is form and pour a first panel (layer), then wait sometime and pour and another panel (layer) on top it and so on (up to say 4 or 5 layers).
If you have experience or thoughts on such a process, please share it with us.
- Prev by Subject: re: threaded rebars
- Next by Subject: RE: Tilt-up Pancake
- Previous by thread: Re: Simpson Titen Screws in Existing Concrete Stemwall
- Next by thread: RE: Tilt-up Pancake