From: Bill Allen
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 07:50
Subject: RE: Bad Codes

Amen, brother!

Ship it back I say and write on the mailing label "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE".

Sorry for the caps so early in the morning. Washington has me very angry. I'm convinced we have two parties; the liberal, err progressive Democrats and the moderate Democrats masquerading as the Republican party.

When John McCain says "No more earmarks", don't believe him. He just signed a bill with a bunch of them included!

Sheesh!

Sorry for the political rant, but I felt that it was O.K. since I bashed everyone.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

V (949) 248-8588 ? F(949) 209-2509