RE: Hardy Frame Moment Frame

Kidding … about what?

From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Hardy Frame Moment Frame

In a message dated 9/26/2008 11:53:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com writes:

I would respectfully caution Mr Gallart that his post could be construed as borderline SPAM.  My opinion is that the information is helpful, but perhaps should have been written differently … maybe with a comment that is specific to whatever was being discussed on moment frames, then direct the readers to Hardy’s product.

You got to be kidding!

Antonio S. Luisoni

Consulting SE