RE: Citing Publications In Your Technical Writing

Many journals, associations, organizations et cetera have their own style guide, attached link is the one for ASCE.

http://pubs.asce.org/authors/book/generalresources/references.htm#referencesquickguide

Seems about as good as any I’ve used.

Tom

Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.