RE: ACI codes

Please, oh please, let it be beer-thirty already.

Doug Mayer, SE

From: Andrew Kester, P.E. [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 12:52 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: re: ACI codes

Wow Scott, EN FUEGO! But I know Scott puts a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into ACI (or did at one time) so I understand his frustration with a “lack of understanding” of the process. I also understand as an engineer when you purchase a spec or text you expect a pretty polished product. My personal attitude is if there are no numbers changing the errata goes in the closes circular file, usually balled up with a countdown to the buzzer…

But I appreciate your Thomas Payne style of sarcasm and keeping that voice throughout your whole email, that’s my boy Blue!

Alright, is it Sunset Wheat time yet or what?

Andrew Kester, PE

Orlando, FL