From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 4:41 AM
To: SEAINT Mail List
Subject: Code load combinations

 List south of the border.
I wonder if anybody can help me.  I am designing some aluminum using the

American Aluminum Assoc Manual using LRFD as the Canadian Standard for
aluminum design is really sucky.  The load combinations-(dead load,snow
and wind) I have for design were in the 1989 steel book.  Have they
changed since then?  TIA
Gary Hodgson