From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca] Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 4:41 AM
To: SEAINT Mail List
Subject: Code load combinations

 List south of the border.
I wonder if anybody can help me.  I am designing some aluminum using the

American Aluminum Assoc Manual using LRFD as the Canadian Standard for aluminum design is really sucky. The load combinations-(dead load,snow and wind) I have for design were in the 1989 steel book. Have they changed since then? TIA
Gary Hodgson