From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 1:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Code load combinations

Bob
Thanks. Those are what I am looking for.  As for breaching copyright
law, I don't think one or two pages would constitute that.  I know that
if I go to the library I can photocopy parts of texts provided they are
for my own use.  I have thought about buying the ASCE specs and the IBC
also but I would only use them once every 2 years.  The Canadian codes
are usually well written but, in the case of the Aluminum standard, it
is a piece of kludge.  I would appreciate it if you can send those
combinations without violating your copyright laws.  TIA
Gary