Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Old Gypsum Bulb Tee Roof System[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Old Gypsum Bulb Tee Roof System
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:31:39 -0500
I’m looking for documents on the old gypsum bulb tee roof construction. I have a building the was built in 30’s or 40’s. I would like to learn more about this system. Is it a precast panel system or was it poured in place? I tried a search of the SEAInt archives, but for some reason it searches the entire web and not just the archives.
It has joists at 8 ft on center and bulb tees at 30-32” on center. I want to find out the load capacity of the roof deck and weights.
I don’t have a thickness of the roof. Did they make it in different thicknesses?
Thanks for your help.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Off-Topic- Greetings and best wishes
- Next by Subject: Re: Old Gypsum Bulb Tee Roof System
- Previous by thread: Re: hollow core details
- Next by thread: Re: Old Gypsum Bulb Tee Roof System