Old Gypsum Bulb Tee Roof System

I’m looking for documents on the old gypsum bulb tee roof construction.  I have a building the was built in 30’s or 40’s.  I would like to learn more about this system.  Is it a precast panel system or was it poured in place?  I tried a search of the SEAInt archives, but for some reason it searches the entire web and not just the archives.

It has joists at 8 ft on center and bulb tees at 30-32” on center.  I want to find out the load capacity of the roof deck and weights.

I don’t have a thickness of the roof.  Did they make it in different thicknesses?

Thanks for your help.

Rich