Re: Old Gypsum Bulb Tee Roof System

Jerry,

I thought that is what it was.  When I did a google search for tectum deck
I got the modern tectum deck information.  I'm hoping I find someone who
may have actually designed or detailed this and can explain the system
better.

It looks to me like the bulb tees are placed and some type of board is laid
down.  The wire mesh is placed and the gypsum is poured.

Is any of this product hazardous?  Was asbestos used in the fiber board to
form it?

Thanks again.

Rich