Seismic Factors for Soil Nail Walls

I have a question regarding Soil Nail Walls in a high seismic region.  We are trying to identify the seismic factors for such a wall.  A geotechnical circular No. 7

as well as the FHWA Soil Nail Manual, utilize the equation Am = (1.45 - A)A where A is the peak ground acceleration at 10% exceedance in 50 years.  This equation however has a maximum at 0.725, and our PGA is 1.25 to 1.1 (located on the San Andreas Fault, site specific spectra and USGS spectra, respectively).  I am not sure if this equation truly applies in this condition.

The target is to define the kh, which is a pseudo-static coefficient input into the Soil Nail programs.

Refugio