Southern Calif residential Engineers

Just wondering how the downturn in the economy has effected your business. I
work at a small eng firm in Orange county and we have almost completely run
out of business. Bids go out but no answer back, and this is to clients that
we usually do business with.

I should mention that we specialize in residential.

Just curious.

Erik Gibbs