To: <thor(--nospam--at)yosemite.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:00 AM
Subject: seaint Digest for 18 Oct 2008

                      seaint Digest for 18 Oct 2008

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1: Southern Calif residential Engineers
            by <erik_g(--nospam--at)cox.net>

1                                Message:0001                            1
From: <erik_g(--nospam--at)cox.net>
To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Southern Calif residential Engineers

Just wondering how the downturn in the economy has effected your business. I work at a small eng firm in Orange county and we have almost completely run out of business. Bids go out but no answer back, and this is to clients that
we usually do business with.

I should mention that we specialize in residential.

Just curious.

Erik Gibbs