Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fuse type fasteners[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fuse type fasteners
- From: "dave brown" <lavadave(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:40:10 -0400
Does anyone know of any fasteners calibrated to fail at a certain level? The application in question is a pressure relief wall that should be designed to fail like a fuse when a certain pressure is reached. Thanks for any tips.
David Brown, P.E.
Cooke Brown LLC
- Prev by Subject: RE: Full Pen Weld at Channel
- Next by Subject: RE: Fuse type fasteners
- Previous by thread: Re: shear flow
- Next by thread: RE: Fuse type fasteners