RE: Jurisdictions That REQUIRE Engineer's Observations

Paul:

This is also the practice at my firm.

There are few things more interesting to watch than to see a young engineer see

What he designed actually constructed in the field and his “Wow…so THAT’S how it

Looks!” _expression_ on his/her face.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher and Partners - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610