Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Packing peanuts?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Packing peanuts?
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:35:30 EDT
They may cover the building and run commercial (Job site), propane heater(s) when the temperature goes down!
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
In a message dated 10/29/2008 2:06:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Packing peanuts?
- Next by Subject: RE: Packing peanuts?
- Previous by thread: RE: Packing peanuts?
- Next by thread: 2007 CBC Section 1805.7.2.1