Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Jurisdictions That REQUIRE Engineer's Observations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Jurisdictions That REQUIRE Engineer's Observations
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:43:38 GMT
Engineering Observation for several portions of construction by the Engineer of Record, as progress occurs, is a requirement of the Bldg. Dept(s). prior to the City inspection by Bldg. Dept. inspectors. For typical projects such as a second story addition, two Structural Inspections are required: one prior to footing concrete placement and one when framing is completed by not covered by drywall.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Click here to find Medical Transcription Training programs.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Jurisdictions That REQUIRE Engineer's Observations
- Next by Subject: JV - Opp Beverly Hills
- Previous by thread: RE: Jurisdictions That REQUIRE Engineer's Observations
- Next by thread: Support for veneer over openings