Residential garage floor live load

Not only should you included the weight of a vehicle the size of a small
truck on a jack you should consider the load when the vehical is dropped
off of the jack.

If it was my garage the SF would be 2x on the vehicle load place in the
most consertvative location.

Craig J. Hawe, S.E., P.E., P.Eng.

Project Engineer

NORWEST CORPORATION

136 East South Temple, 12th Floor

Salt Lake City, Utah 84111

Telephone: 801.539.0044

FAX: 801.539.0055

Email: chawe(--nospam--at)norwestcorp.com

www.norwestcorp.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging
to Norwest Corporation, its affiliates or clients may be contained in
this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this
message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or
you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to
you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone
else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to
notify the sender by reply email.