Re: Min. and Max. weld lengths

There is also the requirement on p.16.1-96 of AISC 13th that the
minimum length be at least equal to the perpendicular distance between
2 weld lines when used at the end of a flat bar tension connection. I
also apply this provision for angles in tension where only one leg is
connected to a plate.

Will H.