fall protection systems

Hello everyone,

Newt week I'll be taking a course at Dayton, Ohio about fall protection system according to the ANSI/OSHA standards. The course include several topics about fall protection, fall distance clearances, lifeline systems etc., all of them topics I've never had to deal with. So, in order to avoid failing in the course (language issue is already a problem to be taken in count), i'd like to know if any of you could recommend me any website or source where I could find information related with the topics of my course so that I can go with an useful background. The objectives of this course are listed below

1) apply ANSI/OSHA standards to evaluate and select proper fall protection system and training personnel; 2) design fall arrest systems by calculating allowable loads on existing beams, free fall and fall distance clearances and determining the effects of swing fall; 3) recognize and describe the critical elements involved with single-and multi-span horizontal lifeline systems and will calculate reaction forces; and 4) illustrate an effective rescue plan.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

--
Atentamente,
\0>