RE: Off-Topic- Greetings and best wishes

Bill:

We have to eat healthy so we can live longer so we can work longer
So we can pay more taxes so we can pay off the multi-trillion dollar
Wall Street Bailout so the guys at AIG and Lehman that leveraged bogus
Securities 30:1 can make it to Big Sur and play golf and get facials.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210